She used to be the lead singer in a hippy rock band back
in the 70s. Quote: "When I got my first pair of bell bottoms
back in 1969, man you couldn't stop me!" Now she loves Jesus.
time I ever rode a bike without training wheels. I told you
guys it took a long time for me to learn; I just didn't tell you
how long!*
think I need to work on that--it's not very convincing.
Quiz my friends Trivia Question: What is my job title at Habitat? From the pictures above, there could probably be some really funny, creative responses.
Quiz my friends Trivia Question: What is my job title at Habitat? From the pictures above, there could probably be some really funny, creative responses.
8 comments:
I'm not sure if I can think of anything creative right now, but I think your actual job title is like Volunteers Coordinator or something.
More importantly, you couldn't ride a bike until today?!?! I have no room to talk. I was 9. Granted that's a decade and a half ahead of you, but still a few years behind everyone else.
Also, I don't ever want to hear anything about how my job of hanging our with teenagers and playing guitar is easy.
Job Title: Exective Assistant to the Consultant on Housing Projects (Queen).
Those Debs are crazy. I'm going to have to say "Volunteer Coordinator."
my friend carrie ivans still couldn't ride a bike when we were in the 8th grade, and she was totally cool; although she did become an addict and drop out of hight school to do drugs with her hepatitis bearing parents, hmmm, maybe it was the bike.
"Head Clown"?
You kind of remind me of one of the "Wheelers" from Return to Oz. They are the scariest things I have ever seen.
meredith, did you just call me scary?
Post a Comment