Monday, August 20, 2007
Two in one day...that's serious
I actually have some really serious decisions in front of me this week. It would take a while to explain fully, about as long as the RTD story below, but I am seriously considering dropping out of the program and deferring for a year due to financial obstacles and constraints. Please pray for me this week as I research my options and assess the situation. Pray that I will have wisdom and peace. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I tried to write a response quickly, but I was in stitches laughing at your RTD escapades. I'm sorry you've had such frustrations, but thank you for sharing them!
I will be praying for you and your decision regarding whether or not to wait for school. God asks us to pray for His will to be done....I will do that.
anything in particular happen? feel free to email me (or call) so i have have the specifics.
Show Erin your ways, O Lord, teach her your paths; guide her in your truth and teach her, for you are God her savior, and her hope is in you all day long.
I'm praying.
Lifting you up in prayer! I sent a note to your gmail account. Let me know what you think! ;-)
Hugs!
so i've been wondering -- any new news regarding this post?
Post a Comment